31. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer.
32. In the last decades，advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.
33. In fact，we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself.
34. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
35. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
36. The information I've collected over last few years leads me to believe that this knowledge may be less useful than most people think.
37. Now，it is generally accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduation.
38. This is a matter of life death-a matter no country can afford to ignore.
39. For my part，I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons：
40. Before giving my opinion，I think it is important to look at the arguments on both sides.
41. It must be noted that learning must be done by a person himself.
42. A large number of people tend to live under the illusion that they had completed their education when they finished their schooling. Obviously，they seem to fail to take into acthe basic fact that a person's education is a most important aspect of his life.
43. As for me，I'm in favor of the opinion that education is not complete with graduation，for the following reasons：
44. It is commonly accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduate.
45. Even the best possible graduate needs to continue learning before she or he becomes an educated person.
46. It is commonly thought that our society had dramatically changed by modern science technology，human had made extraordinary progress in knowledge technology over the recent decades.
47. Now people in growing numbers are beginning to believe that learning new skills knowledge contributes directly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
48. An investigation shows that many older people express a strong desire to continue studying in university or college.
49. For the majority of people，reading or learning a new skill has become the focus of their lives the source of their happiness contentment after their retirement.
50. For people who want to adopt a healthy meaningful life style，it is important to find time to learn certain new knowledge. Just as an old saying goes：it is never too late to learn.