16. In view of the seriousness of this problem，effective measures should be taken before things get worse.
17. The majority of students believe that part-time job will provide them with more opportunities to develop their interpersonal skills，which may put them in a favorable position in the future job markets.
18. It is indisputable that there are millions of people who still have a miserable life have to face the dangers of starvation exposure.
19. Although this view is wildly held，this is little evidence that education can be obtained at any age at any place.
20. No one can deny the fact that a person's education is the most important aspect of his life.
21. People equate success in life with the ability of operating computer.
22. In the last decades，advances in medical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than in the past.
23. In fact，we have to admit the fact that the quality of life is as important as life itself.
24. We should spare no effort to beautify our environment.
25. People believe that computer skills will enhance their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
26. The information I've collected over last few years leads me to believe that this knowledge may be less useful than most people think.
27. Now，it is generally accepted that no college or university can educate its students by the time they graduation.
28. This is a matter of life death-a matter no country can afford to ignore.
29. For my part，I agree with the latter opinion for the following reasons：
30. Before giving my opinion，I think it is important to look at the arguments on both sides.