一、主格人称代词有I， we， you， he， she， they， it，主格人称代词就是在句中充当主语和表语的代词
二、宾格人称代词有me， us， you， him， her， them， it，宾格人称代词即在句中充当宾语(含介词宾语)的代词
1) Archibald Motley’s artistic talent [A] was apparent [B] by the time him [C] enrolled [D] in high school.
2) Legends often contain an element [A] of fact， but [B] sometimes it is [C] totally [D] untrue.
3) Unlike [A] road vehicles， Hovercrafts have no physical [B] contact with the surface over which [C] them [D] travel.
4) Let you and I [A] promise that we shall always [B] dare to do [C] what is [D] right.
5) Most of we [A] know that conductors direct their orchestras with a baton， but how many [B] are aware that [C] they also direct with their faces， hands [D] ， and shoulders?
2) C错。 改为they are.C处代替的是“Legends”而不是“an element”。
4) A错。 改为me.